Sunday 21 September 2008

What was I thinking??

What was I thinking?? I have arranged a house warming party for next week so this has to be finished. Dad is moving in to the house this week to get it done - despite there being no gas until the gas man cometh to switch the boiler back on. The gas man appears to be the MOST unreliable man in the universe - having let me down 3 times now. At least I haven't paid him yet for the stuff he has already done so he HAS to come and finish off.


The fireplace is being delivered on Wednesday and the carpet is being delivered and fitted on Thursday. This leaves Friday for a tidy up and hoove and a relaxing Saturday getting ready by dressing the house (I wish).


As always Dad and Tim have been fab and the whole family has been helping out with Julie and Lix going around tidying up bits of paintwork. This has been a real family affair and that has been part of the pleasure.

I know that this next week is gonna be tight but it has to be done if we are ever gonna get done!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sarah Payne. I am a creative creature that feels the need to make stuff constantly. Whether that means making textiles, beaded jewellery, a meal or a mess I am always up to something. I demonstrate sewing and quilting skills for Create and Craft UK and US shopping channels. Website: www.sarahpayne.co.uk Twitter: @sezpayne Facebook: @sarahpaynequilter