Sunday 28 September 2008

FINISHED at last

I cant believe it. It is finished!!! It took some time dressing and hoovering and I finally finished cleaing the kitchen at 6.15pm with the first house warming guests arriving at 6.30! Talk about taking it to the wire but it had to be done. I knew that if I didnt create an 'unmissable' deadline that this project would drag on and on. This way I could kick the workers up the but and get them to finish off those little touches that have made this property such a success!


I am so proud of my brother and my dad - and of myself and Paul. This has been a family effort and I am amazed at what we have been able to achieve.



Well done guys

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sarah Payne. I am a creative creature that feels the need to make stuff constantly. Whether that means making textiles, beaded jewellery, a meal or a mess I am always up to something. I demonstrate sewing and quilting skills for Create and Craft UK and US shopping channels. Website: www.sarahpayne.co.uk Twitter: @sezpayne Facebook: @sarahpaynequilter