Wednesday 17 September 2008

Kitchen

Well the kitchen is pretty much finished now and it looks fab! Paul and I spent many many many hours on the internet choosing a cooker and hob that we could afford that also looked the part. In the end I found Kitchen Science where I was able to get a cooker and hob delivered for less than £275 which was astounding. We also sourced a delightful little chimnel extractor fan which was reduced from £150 to £75 at B&Q.

It just goes to show what a little research can do!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Sarah Payne. I am a creative creature that feels the need to make stuff constantly. Whether that means making textiles, beaded jewellery, a meal or a mess I am always up to something. I demonstrate sewing and quilting skills for Create and Craft UK and US shopping channels. Website: www.sarahpayne.co.uk Twitter: @sezpayne Facebook: @sarahpaynequilter